Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance Policy
Standard health insurance at affordable rates. Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance.
- Standard Health Insurance Policy
- Same benefits from all insurers
- Put together by Insurance Regulator, IRDAI
- First-time health insurance buyers
- Young working professionals
- People buying a policy for themselves
What is Arogya Sanjeevani Health Insurance?
Arogya Sanjeevani is a new, low-cost, standard health insurance policy set by IRDAI to fulfill your financial needs in time of medical emergency. It is being offered at affordable premiums and with the same features across all health insurance companies in India. This removes any ambiguity and needs for comparison, thus making your choice of health insurance easy.
ETMoney App For Mutual Fund Investment
Included in plan
- Hospitalization – Upto selected cover amount including all daycare procedures (24hrs or more).
- 30 days pre-hospitalization – Covers medical costs for 30 days before hospitalization.
- 60 days post-hospitalization – Covers medical costs for 60 days after discharge.
- Ayush treatments – Ayurvedic and homeopathic treatments are covered.
- Modern treatments – Covers 12 new-age treatments up to 50% of the cover amount.
- Daycare treatments – All daycare surgeries covered.
- Room type/tariff allowed – Covers room rent and nursing expenses up to lower (2% of the cover amount, max up to Rs. 5,000/day).
- ICU charges – Covered up to lower (5% of the cover amount, max up to Rs. 10,000/day).
- Co-payment or cost-sharing – You share 5% of hospital bills on every claim.
- Ambulance charge – Covered up to Rs. 2,000 per hospitalization in a year.
Excluded in plan
- Treatments within 30 days
- Diagnostic investigation and evaluation
- Weight control or Dietary supplements unless advised by the doctor.
- Change of gender treatments
- Maternity expenses
- Cosmetics surgery, unless certified by a doctor
- Hazardous or adventure sports
- Rest cure, rehabilitation and respite care
- Any case directly or indirectly related to criminal acts of war
- Alcohol or substance abuse
- Any expenses arising out of Domiciliary Hospitalization or OPD treatment
- Treatment has taken outside India
- Refractive error of fewer than 7.5 diopters correction
- Unproven experiment treatments
- Expenses related to Sterility, Infertility
- War or nuclear, chemical or biological attack